- Car Model : Coupe
- Suspension Front : MacPherson Strut Type with Stabilizer
- Suspension Rear : Torsion Beam Type
- Wheels Size : 185 / 60R15 5.5J Alloy
- Dimension : 3,995 x 1,695 x 1,455
- Engine Type : Hybrid Synergy Drive, Variable Valve Timing-Intelligent, 4-Cylinder In-Line DOHC, 16 Valve
- Displacement (cc) : 1,497
- Max. Output (PS/rpm) : 54 kW (73Ps)/4,800
- Max. Torque (Nm/rpm) : 111 Nm/4,000
- Fuel Type : Petrol
- Fuel Supply System : EFI
- Wireless Door Lock : Driver, Passenger and Back Door Touch-Sensor Type Smart Entry
- Steering System : Column-type Electric Power Steering (EPS)
Hybrid Synergy Drive is the marketing name for the Toyota hybrid System.
The HSD adopts a "Series-Parallel Hybrid" configuration to deliver the energy-saving benefits of a "Series Hybrid" together with the acceleration of a "Parallel Hybrid". As a result the HSD offers these four key benefits: WORLD CLASS LOW EMISSIONS, CLASS LEADING FUEL EFFICIENCY, IMPRESSIVE SEAMLESS ACCELERATION AND SURPRISINGLY SILENT PERFORMANCE.
Environmentally responsible behavior doesn't require sacrifices in comfort. Quite the opposite, the Prius is designed to make the driving experience as good on the inside as it is on the outside.
|PRIUS 1.8L HYBRID||2,252,000.00|
|PRIUS FULL OPTION||1,689,000.00|